Nuprep Skin Prep Gel effectively lowers impedance to improve your tracings. Its mild abrasive formula improves conductivity and helps achieve maximum efficiency with your equipment.
To achieve quality tracings, proper skin preparation at the electrode site is crucial. Nuprep's mild abrasiveness strips away the top layer of skin and moistens the underlying skin layer. This action lowers the skin impedance with minimal skin irritation and patient discomfort.
Nuprep Gel is valuable whenever a reduction of skin impedance would enhance performance of a monitoring electrode. Nuprep virtually eliminates problems such as diaphoresis and unwanted artifacts.
- Cardiac catheter monitoring
- Cardiac rehabilitation monitoring
- ECG telemetry
- EEG exams
- Evoked potential procedures
- Holter monitoring
- Sleep tests
- Stress tests
- Outstanding Performance: Since its market introduction in 1991, Nuprep Gel has earned an excellent reputation, and has been used extensively by leading EEG and ECG technologists in hundreds of hospitals and labs around the world.
- Savings Time and Money: A single tube of Nuprep saves valuable time and money for the patient and technologist/technician. No more re-doing a test because of poor signal quality. Eliminate the artifact with proper skin preparation for quality tracings.
- Easy to Use: Store at room temperature. No special storage required. Stand-up tube with flip-top opening is easy to use and dispense the product. Washes off with warm water.